Inbound Marketing and Sales is a relatively new way of thinking, based on sharing idea and creation of quality content aimed at a target audience using online marketing tactics. The “new marketing” (Inbound Marketing) is any marketing tactic that is based on making people’s interest instead of buying them.The “old marketing” (Outbound Marketing) is any marketing tactic that “push” products and / or services to customers.
See below some statistics on Inbound Marketing and Sales and find how this process http://www.nationalwebleads.com/generating-leads-inbound-marketing-process-works/ is work.
- Inbound Marketing costs 65% cheaper than Outbound Marketing;
- Companies using blogs can 96% more links pointing to your website;
- 270% is the ROI (return on investment) medium produced through inbound marketing strategies.
- Inbound marketing is a relatively new way of thinking, based on sharing idea and creation of quality content aimed at a target audience using online marketing tactics.
This customization acts as a magnet for potential leads and customers when they are searching for products and / or services in this SEO Lead generation. Now, that is important to know the difference between Inbound Marketing and Outbound Marketing
The power of Inbound Marketing in Numbers
- Inbound Marketing costs 60% less than the Outbound Marketing
- 2/3 of marketers say the blog is “critical” or “important” to their business.
- 65% of B2C companies and 41% of B2B companies have acquired a customer through Facebook.
- 60% of companies have acquired a customer through the Blog and 42% through Twitter.
- Companies using blogs has 97% more links to their websites doing the.
- 75% of said merchants who blog at least once a week.
- 90% of companies who blog several times a day have acquired a customer from your blog.
- 45% of daily searches are for information on the products and / or services.
- 70% of executives say social media help in closing deals.
- 270% is the ROI (return on investment) medium produced from online public relations campaigns, which helps in the Conversion rate optimization.
Inbound Marketing is based on gain the attention of potential customers, making it easily findable on the internet, and driving consumers to your site by generating content that people find valuable.
The beauty of Inbound Marketing is that it integrates several components such as:
- News / Media / Public Relations;
- Ebooks / White Papers;
- Mouth to mouth;
- Questions and answers;
- Direct or referenced links;
- Social Bookmarking;
- Conversion rate optimization
- Online videos;
- Marketing through comments;
- Social Media;
Which can be summarized in just 4 main SEO Lead generation elements:
Purchases are closed via email, not twitter. Email is the basis for the transmission of any business. A good email marketing is the basis of the whole structure, providing fertile ground for growth in the Conversion rate optimization
Optimizing search gives life to a website. It is this element that you can be found by your readers. This traffic is like oxygen. Without it, there is no life.
- Social Media
Social Medias spread messages well beyond their community. If your message is valuable and powerful, it will be fixed in the mind of your audience and will quickly spread when shared in social media.
Blogs are making the essence of communication and the generation of value and trust. Blogs are responsible for making a first-time reader continue accessing your site several times. Conquer your reader with content and you have a future customer.
See how useful knowing how to take full advantage of Inbound Marketing and Sales can be.